This style usually fits a slim, mid wide or wide foot.
• Natural rubber sole.
• Italian natural grain leather, chrome free.
• Warm cotton lining.
• Complementary shoelaces in brown colour.
The Rubber Sole:
• Use in dry/cold weather.
• Can be slippery on ice or other slippery surfaces, so use with caution.
• Use shoe wax on the seam to avoid possible leakage. However, the boots are not waterproof.
The Coloured/Nubuck Leather:
• The coloured leather might rub off on other light stuff and can loose colour if it is scratched.
• The colour on the painted wooden sole and the rubber sole will naturally wear off over time.
• The natural grain leather may have marks and can vary in colour and thickness.
• The nubuck leather must be treated with a nubuck spray.
• Our different soles/heels can vary in length. Please stand on a tape-measure and use the size chart.
• Please note that the shape of your feet may have an impact on the fit.
• The leather can be hard in the beginning, due to the chrome free leather. So, the clogs can feel narrow at first. However, it will soften and stretch with wear.
For detailed care instructions, see our Policy & FAQ section